Thanks for your interest in working with BinkyBro's wholesale program. Please review our requirements below.
Once you have filled out your application your submission will be forwarded to our team for review. You will be emailed once you have been accepted, rejected, or notified if we have any additional clarifying questions. If accepted, you will be asked to create an account at that point (see instructions below).
Things to know:
- Orders must include 40+ items to be eligible
- Products can only be sold in brick and mortar shops---NO ONLINE SALES
- Some items may not be available for wholesale
- A flat rate of $30 will be charged for shipping within the United States
- There are no annual fees
Our standard wholesale box can hold just over 100 snapback hats. If an order is placed in a quantity above this value a charge of $30 will be invoiced to you for every additional wholesale box shipped out. Shipment will not occur until the invoice is paid. BinkyBabe, wide-brimmed hats, may require unique shipping arrangements depending on quantities. We will contact you if that is the case.
Failure to comply with these terms/requirements will result in your wholesale membership being removed.
CLICK HERE to fill out our application.
If you are approved you will be asked to create a BinkyBro store account. You can do so by following these few steps:
- Click "Account" on the top right of any BinkyBro.com page
- Select Create Account
- First & Last Name, Email, and Password Required
- Use the email address associated with your Wholesale Application
Once your wholesale account is created please notify us. We will then apply a wholesale tag to your account. At that point...happy shopping!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BinkyBro Family